Here are a few tricks to help develop sleep habits.
I found some tricks to sleep and a huge one is is prepping for bed. Our over busy life of multi tasking everything carries right to bed if we don’t flip the switch, we want to be awake and asleep at the same time. The trick is start slowing down the brain in turn slows the body.
1. Reject anything controversial after 8pm
2. No meal after 7pm
3. Drink your favorite warm drink teas are amazing not just the comfy warm but the aroma trips your own melatonin.
4. Grab a book, movie or music( must be quieting don’t stir your mind)
5. Aroma, ensemble of smell has amazing reactions to our brains. From queing emotions to reliving memories. Listed here are some ideas each has its own effect. Sandalwood, Mandarin, Lavender, Grapefruit, HoWood, Bergamot
6. Hot foot soak has been a Chinese staple for thousands of years. And my wonderful Chinese wife has introduced it to me. Wormwood, Ginger, Saffron,Chinese Herbs, Yao Herbs, Genseng these are all great foot soaks each have their own functionality.
7 Go to bed at approximately the same time. Our bodies are habit forming good and bad habits. Anything you do consistently for 30 days will become a habit. Sometimes a little noise or relaxing music or Bible apps with timed reading is great. Happy dreams 💤